Texas Pool Group strives to provide its clients with the best all-around experience- from clear blue pools to happy residents. If your community allows, Texas Pool Group will schedule, confirm, and host your pool party at your community pool.
Texas Pool Group’s Pool Party Policies
General Pool Party Rules & Procedures
- The number of patrons attending the party will include ALL patrons within the pool facility (swimmers and non-swimmers included).
- The lifeguards will clear the pool (not the facility) fifteen (15) minutes prior to the end of the party and begin closing procedures.
- No alcohol shall be served.
- No glass containers.
- Residents may bring food and drinks, and are responsible for cleaning up any and all party items.
- Decorations that do not damage community property or cause a distraction to the lifeguards or the community residents are permissible (balloons and confetti are non-permissible).
- Resident is responsible for all clean-up around the pool area after party.
- A Non-Refundable administration fee of $25.00 will be charged for each scheduled party.
- Lifeguards are billed at $25 per guard per hour. There is a minimum of two (2) guards per pool party. No Exceptions.
- Some communities may require additional damage deposits or administrative fees. (These will be noted when booking.)
- All returned checks will be charged a $30.00 service fee.
- Pool Parties must be scheduled a minimum of two (2) weeks in advance for a minimum of two (2) hours.
- Pool parties may NOT take place on holiday weekends. (Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day)
- POOL PARTY SPONSOR MUST BE A RESIDENT IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE ASSOCIATION PRIOR TO SCHEDULING A POOL PARTY. (Texas Pool Group is required to check party sponsor’s assessments. Please note: This can take three (3) to five (5) business days. If a party is reserved and the association does not approve, the amount paid will be refunded to the card of the original payment less the $35.00 admin fee).
- All parties are required to follow the pool rules posted at the facility.
- Party sponsor and all guests must be cleared from the party designated area by the party end time.
- Non-resident party guests must exit the facility by the party end time.
- A pool party is not finalized until you receive an e-mail confirmation from Texas Pool Group.
- Administration Fees are Non-Refundable.
- There will be a 100% refund on all lifeguard costs for parties cancelled if given more than a 72-hour notice.
- Inclement Weather Policy: When inclement weather occurs during the day of the scheduled party, parties must be canceled three hours prior to the start time. Texas Pool Group will assist the party sponsor in rescheduling the party at no charge. Lifeguard fees minus the administrative fee will be refunded if the party cannot be rescheduled.
If you have any questions, please contact our office for clarification.
Please complete the form below to book your pool party. We look forward to speaking with you soon!